Selfmed have a health care plan for you.
What do medical aid members want most of all? Simple, affordable medical care such as the Selfmed 80 Percent Plan.
Decent, affordable health care is not available for most people in this country. Mainly due to the rising tide of refugees and migrants which makes health care for all, a low priority. Therefore, if you want good healthcare, you must belong to a medical scheme.
Selfmed 80 Percent Plan for 100% cover
Selfmed is a great medical scheme, bringing medical aid to all their clients for more than 50 years with affordable, simple plans.
Having good medical support gives you great medical care at private venues. It also gives you peace of mind.
Selfmed offers a range of health care plans, like the Selfmed 80 Percent Plan, structured to meet different medical needs and budgets. Consultants will help find the plan for you.
The Selfmed 80% plan includes –
- An extra co-payment of 20% for specialist treatment in hospital
- 80% payment of all hospital bills. The member is responsible for the remainder of the amount
- Dependants qualify for minor contributions up to the age of 25
- Unlimited hospital cover for any PMB’s at certain service providers at any private hospital in South Africa. This unlimited cover is paid at 100% of the Agreed Tariff
- Cover for 65 chronic conditions
- Cover for oncology treatment, biological drugs, joint replacements and ante-natal classes paid at cost
Quality health Care at Affordable prices
Selfmed, one of the most experienced firms, continue to offer high-quality healthcare to its members. Their priority being good health care that ensures the health of all its members.
This popular medical scheme believes in offering excellent, tailored services to all their members. They run an administration and call centre known as the Excellence Centre to help with any query.
Most of all, it is Selfmed’s uncomplicated, affordable product range, with options that have been designed to meet the healthcare needs of all members which are their biggest drawcard.