Here’s why you should choose a Liberty medical scheme.
Liberty provides options from full medical cover to entry-level hospital plans. This is to help a range of budgets, lifestyles and health conditions to cater for members throughout life.
The Liberty medical Scheme service Provider –
Liberty begins 2017 with a solvency rate of 27%, which is more than the recommended 25%, and membership which sits at 137 000.
In the past year, Liberty has launched a range of new products created to appeal to more financially secure members.
The Prestige Plan comes with a higher price tag but it provides you with a greater range of benefits and increased services.
Cost of Health plans with Liberty medical Scheme –
- Prestige Plan – Principal member R4 487
- Complete Option – Platinum Complete principal member R3 476
- Titan – Principal member R1 889
- Titan Select – Principal member R1 637
- Saver Option – Platinum Saver principal member R2 036
- Gold Saver – Principal member R1 534
- Gold Saver Select – Principal member R1 329
- Hospital Option – Platinum Focus principal member R1 666
- Gold Focus – Principal member R1 164
- Gold Focus Select – Principal member R1 048
- Managed Network Option -Bona Plus principal member R1 215
Liberty medical Scheme – Choosing a Medical aid
When choosing a medical aid plan, look at the health care benefits that you get as a member. A Liberty medical scheme covers the following:
- Accidental trauma from your first day as a member
- A wide range of day procedures
- Preventative care to help identify potential risk factors
- No payment for admission to a hospital (terms and conditions apply)
- In-hospital dental work
- MRI and CAT Scans
- Extreme sports
- HIV/Aids treatment
- Oncology for a year after undergoing active treatment
- After crime trauma
Liberty medical scheme – Benefits and Fees
It’s important to weigh up the benefits you get in relation to your monthly fees before you decide on a plan.
The fees can take a large portion of your income and many people dislike paying this when they are in good health.
Don’t wait until you are sick to look for medical health cover. Act now, look at the costs involved and choose a plan that suits your lifestyle and budget. Make sure that you and your family have enough cover for those unforeseen circumstances.